Terms and Conditions for Using CasinoHelper
Hello and thank you for visiting the CasinoHelper website. The Terms and Conditions are as follows. They take effect the moment you visit the site, and you agree to them by using the service.
You are not allowed to:
- Use the site in an abusive, discriminatory, harmful, or vulgar manner.
- Crawl, scrape, or use bots or other tools or scripts to interfere with site operations.
- Charge a fee for spam and promote other items.
- Inappropriately use or rebroadcast site information.
- Copyright, trademark, or other property rights violation discovered on the website.
- Participate in activities that may have an influence on other customers’ experiences.
- Rights to Intellectual Property
- Everything on the site is owned by CasinoHelper. In Canada, they are protected by copyright laws.
- The copyright notices are neither removable or editable.
- Limitations on Liability
The company will not be held accountable for any lost information, profits, or other damages resulting from the reviewed gaming services. In addition, the corporation is not accountable for any losses incurred as a result of using the site.
- Outside Resources
- External links are available on the CasinoHelper website. Users, on the other hand, have the choice of accessing or not visiting other websites. The linked sites have their own set of rules that you can follow or ignore.
- The CasinoHelper website is not responsible for any damages or losses that may occur as a result of using other websites.
- The website takes every attempt to stay operational. However, there is no guarantee that there will be no failures or disturbances. Users may be interrupted by activities such as updating, maintenance, or system failures. The site is not responsible for any damages resulting from such failures.
- The CasinoHelper reviewers will express their opinions.
- Gambling services do not compensate its reviewers. They will also not publish bad reviews in order to ruin the reputation of a brand. Their purpose is to present an objective view of a company.
- The website has the right to make changes to the reviews at any time.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- CasinoHelper’ terms and conditions are regulated by Canada legislation.